- Orders are processed only on weekdays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are carried out first next working day.
- Order processing can take from 24 hours up to 7 days and depends on availability of goods in warehouses.
Information on delivery time is available in the product chart, e-mail notifications and when order is being placed.
- Orders are dispatched via:
- UPS couriers
- DPD couriers
- Inpost couriers that deliver to InPost Parcel Lockers
- Polish Post (Pocztex Ekspres 24 courier)
- X-press couriers – same day delivery between 6 PM and 10 PM for orders placed before 3 pm Monday – Friday. Available only in Warsaw’s urban area.
The delivery takes place within 24 hours only on weekdays.
- Delivery service is available for European addresses to the countries listed below: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Spain, Netherlands, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Portugal, Sweden, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia.
- We add delivery costs to the order value. Delivery is free for orders exceeding the amount specified in below table, made in a single transaction online at https://www.wittchen.com
- Customer who notices any sign of damage to a packaging on delivery should comply with relevant provisions of the Act of 23 July 2003. Postal Law. If UPS courier service is used, it is advisable to refuse to accept the parcel and to write a damage report in presence of a courier.
|Delivery options||Cost||Free delivery|
|UPS/DPD courier||8,99 PLN||for orders over 200 PLN|
|Polish Post courier||8,99 PLN||for orders over 200 PLN|
|X-press Couriers||15 PLN||for orders over 200 PLN|
|InPost Parcel Locker||8,99 PLN||for orders over 200 PLN|
|Click & Collect||0 PLN||FREE|
|European delivery||45 PLN||-|